In Memory of
Look at us Now
We got together
1966 in Review
Wheatland Union High School Class of 1966 - Class Trivia
WHS Trivia Questions
1. Which two were voted 'wittiest' for the class of '66?
A - Sharon French & Gary Seiler
B - Nancy Vriezelaar & Allen Abe
C - Kathi Roye & Neil McDonald
D - Cary Hopking & Cheryl Williams
E - Bruce Pearson & Elisa Zitano
F - Lindy Eisenhart & Mike Perrone
2. What December event was celebrated in Mr. Mallow's chemistry classes?
A - Christmas
B - Winter Solstice
C - Beethoven's Birthday
D - National Slide Rule Month
3. In 1962, which school ended the Pirate football winning streak?
A - Sutter
B - Colfax
C - Colusa
D - Lincoln
E - Yuba City
F - Marysville
4. The Wheatland Pirates winning streak consisted of how many wins in a row?
A - 28
B - 32
C - 43
D - 19
E - 35
5. What was the name of the WUHS school paper?
A - Fiat Lux
B - Pirate Patter
C - Wheatland News
D - Pirate Log
E - WUHS Buzz
F - Blue & White Banner
6. WHO DID THE 'FAMOUS' HULA DANCE AT CLEM'S PARTY?!
A - RICK POOLER
B - LINDA ROCHA
C - DEBBIE FINK
D - JACK SIPPLE
E - DIANE WALCZAK
7. WHO WAS THE BUS DRIVER/JANITOR EVERYONE LIKED - NICKNAME?
A - CREEP
B - SCARY
C - BOGGY
D - STEALTH
E - TRASH
8. WHO WERE THE THREE GIRLS WHO BURNED THEMSELVES WITH BABY OIL TANNING
A - L.ROCHA, C.SHELTON, J.BOYD
B - CLEM, D.WALCZAK,C.SHELTON
C - D.MILLER, L.MORGAN, K.PRYOR
D - S.PITTS,S.FRENCH,S. PARISIO
9. What was the 1966 class motto (on the graduation program)
A - Here today, gone tomorrow.
B - To thine own self be true.
C - The sky's the limit.
D - So little done -- so much to do.
E - All for one and one for all.
F - Out, damned spot! out, I say!
10. Which four Beatlemaniacs mimed the Fab Four at the 1964 Sadie Hawkins Dance?
A - Debbie Zilensky, Chris Bogdanoff, Pat Noel, Sharon French
B - Linda Rocha, Lindy Eisenhart, Joy Boyd, Carol Weniger
C - Jack Sipple, Dave Baysinger, Curtis McAlpin, Rick Pooler
D - Mr. Newman, Miss Melerio, Coach Torres, Mr. Thomas
11. Why is the number '28' significant in WUHS history?
A - It's the number of girls who had a crush on Mr. Thomas.
B - It's the number of times Mr. Crabtree said 'We find that . . ' during his World History lectures.
C - It's the number of consecutive victories for the varsity football team.
D - It's Mr. Dunlop's shoe size.
12. How many times did the varsity football team lose during our four years at WUHS ('62 - '66)?
A - 2
B - 6
C - 1
To obtain a site like this for your class visit
Web Portal People, LLC.
2017 - Maker of
. All rights reserved.